Remembrance of Allah Taala
To invoke Allah’s name has been stressed much in the Holy Quran. A few Ayaat (verses of the Holy Quran) are hereby quoted for reference:
1. And remembrance of Allah is the greatest (thing in life).
2. Find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah: for without doubt, hearts find satisfaction in the remembrance of Allah.
3. O you who believe! Celebrate the praises of Allah: and do so often. And glorify Him morning and evening.
(13: 41, 42)
4. When you pass prayers, celebrate Allah’s praises, standing, sitting down, or lying down on your sides.
5. And celebrate the praises of Allah often, so that you may prosper.
6. For men and women who engage much in Allah’s praise - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and great reward.
7. And bring your Lord to remembrance in your soul, with humility and in reverence, without loudness in words, in the morning and the evening; and be not of those who are unheedful.
8. O you who believe! Let not your riches or your children divert you from the remembrance of Allah. If any act thus, the loss is their own.
9. O you who believe! When you meet a force (in jihad), be firm and call Allah much in remembrance, so that you may prosper.
May Allah help us in remembering Him (in invoking His name) every time in the company of the perfect guide. Amen.
Home Send a Friend