THE MAN WHO WAS HOSPITAL
Following are amongst the main diseases that Mirza Qadiyani suffered from, according to himself or his followers who wrote on him.
1. Indigestion, Dyspepsia. (Review, May, 1928)2. Neurosis. (Ruhani Khazain, V:17 P:471)
3. Cramps. (Seerat-ul-Mehdi P: )
4. Tuberculosis. (Hayat-e-Ahmad, V:2 P:79)
5. Consumption. (Seerat-ul-Mehdi, P:42)
6. Melancholy. (Seerat-ul-Mehdi, P:42)
7. Hysteria. (Seerat-ul-Mehdi, V:1 P:13)
8. Coma. (Al Hukm, May 21, 1934)
9. Fainting. (Seerat-ul-Mehdi)
10. Diarrhea. (Naseem-e-Dawat, P:68)
11. Weakness of mind and heart. (Taryaq-ul-Qulub P :)
13. Deprived of strength. (Aena-e-Ahmadiyat, P:186)
14. Diabetes. (Nazool-ul-Masseih, P:209)
15. Severe Headache. (Haqeeqat-ul-Wahi, P:363)
16. Impotence. (Taryaq-ul-Qulub, P:35)
Mirza Qadiyani himself writes that he has been suffering form two diseases from twenty years. He states:
“In upper part of body, I feel headache and low blood pressure. In lower part, I have the diseases of diarrhea and urination again and again (i.e. too much)”.
(Naseem-e-Dawat, P: 171)
“I am valetudinarian … I have always been suffering from headache, dizziness, and neurotic fits. The other teasing disease is diabetes. Sometimes I had to pass urine hundred times a day. There are also other diseases that come with the wake of this disease”.
(Zamya Arbeen, P: 3)
“I am suffering from a severe headache. I answer the call of nature when I stress my feet. In this way I feel dizzy"
(Khatoot-e-Imam banam Ghulam, P: 6)
“There is hardly a day when I do not feel dizzy. Even I cannot stand while praying. Sometimes I have to abandon prayer”.
(Maktubaat e Ahmadia V5 N2 P. 88)
“My heart and mind were very weak and I was attacked by many other diseases. Sugar and headache were my old companions and some times I was hit by heart champs. Because of these I became impotent.”
(Tarye-qulquloob P.75. Roohani Khazain V.15. P. 203)
“Dr. Muhammad Ismael has told me that he had heard many times form the Promised Christ that he was suffering form hysteria and sometimes he became melancholic.”
(Seerat-ul-Mehdi V.2 P.55 By nirza bashir ahmed)
“And some times I urinate for hundred times during a night and this caused weakness in me”
(Supplement Arbaen No.3-4 P.4)
Dear Qadiyani friends! If you know someone else with so many diseases kindly let us know before you promote him to the status of a prophet . We would like to give all modes of medications a try (Maaz Allah)
Home Qadiyaniat Main